Is Your Businesses’ ROI Suffering Because Of This?
A/B testing is a standard tool for success in today’s digital age. It allows you, the client, to find out for yourself what works best for your customers and your goals. It takes the guessing out of the equation, and allows you to make decisions based on hard fact and proven results.
An A/B split campaign funnels your customers to two different testing options and compares the results. The A version is an original, controlled option; while the B version is the variation option.
A/B testing is an invaluable method that has no downside. It is beneficial to any type of business, no matter the industry, size, location, or audience. Testing is not so much a procedure as it is a mindset. If you’re spending money on PPC Adwords, testing is the only way you can hone in on the most effective keywords and maximize your budget. Not sure whether to send your email blasts at 9am or 10am or 3pm? Test it. Wondering if your customers prefer your old website design instead of the new, slicker design? Conduct an A/B test!
That’s why Protocol Red employs split testing in everything we do. We work hand-in-hand with the client to identify the objectives and goals we want to accomplish, and we set about conducting non-stop testing to continually hone in on what resonates the most with your customer base.
- Case Study for eCommerce Startup Destination Zero
- eBook Thank You – 10 Step Checklist for Kick-A$$ B2B Customer Testimonials
- New eBook – 10 Step Checklist for Kick-A$$ B2B Customer Testimonials
- Thank You for Registering for our Webinar
- Webinar Registration – #1 Marketing Secret Every B2B Business Owner Needs for 2021
- The Most Powerful Word an Entrepreneur Can Use